The Studio Kitchen's 28 Day Paleo Program - Food for 2 delivered (Days 22-28)


Day 22
Our cooler with food was delivered to our place. Each of my last three deliveries went to different addresses. One went to work, the second to my house, and the third week we were house/dog sitting so I called TSK and they were able to quickly and easily make the change and deliver to a new address. Usually, when they drop off your new week's worth of food, they pick up your empty cooler from the week earlier. I had accumulated two coolers since I was bouncing from address to address. I was in the area running errands so was able to  drop off my two empties on Saturday morning so it worked out well.

Breakfast - Eggs & Bacon. I lined the small baking pan in our toaster oven and used kitchen shears to cut two three pieces in half. After twenty minutes, I drained the baking sheet of the bacon grease and continued baking the bacon for about 10 more minutes, then changed the setting to toast for 5 minutes. This makes it nice and crispy.
Lunch
Wholesome Meatloaf with Parsnip Apple Mash. Both dishes bake in the oven at 350°
This is delicious and better than steak and potatoes. More nutritious and leaves you feeling satisfied. It's awesome that this is all pre-made. The hard work is done. All that is required of you is to bake in the oven, portion out and enjoy. You save a ton of time prepping, measuring, chopping, and cleaning!!



Dinner
The recipe calls for chicken with mushroom basil cream. Like I explained earlier,
my husband and I do not like mushrooms. So we alter this recipe a little. It's okay to break the rules a little sometimes, but stick as close to the plan as you can and make healthy substitutions. 
Cube chicken and coat in spice


Teeny Tiny Spice Company - 
ORGANIC MONTRÉAL SEASONING
I took the three boneless, skinless chicken breasts and using knife and turning fork, cubed the chickens into bite size pieces. I had a Christmas gift of marinated feta, coriander and oregano with rosemary sprigs and sun dried tomatoes. I needed to use it before it went bad, so decided to toss the chicken with this marinade over edamame noodles. I buy this at Costco and the ingredients are organic edamame (92%) and water (8%). It’s very high in fiber (11g) and protein (24 g) per 2 oz serving. Mixing in the marinated feta and the chicken was a delicious dinner.


I sautéed the spiced chicken in the included coconut oil. 


Day 23
Breakfast- Salmon Patties with Paleo Tartar Sauce. You can bake these in the oven at 350° or even saute it on the stovetop.


Lunch- Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole with Veggie Stir Fry





Dinner Pineapple Bacon Pork Tenderloin 
I followed the instructions much better this time than the las time I made it and put the pineapple on prematurely. It came out great! I baked the pork tenderloin and pulled it out and let it rest for 10 minutes. Then I sliced it and poured the crushed pineapple over it. The pineapple comes in a separate portion cup, so simply remove it from the oven ready foil dish before baking and let it come to room temperature while the meat is cooking.



I made the Cauliflower Rice Pilaf as a side. It comes with a portion cup of coconut oil. Melt that in your skillet. There is a bag of Dried Apricots, Onion, Cumin, Cinnamon, Raisins, Organic Minced Garlic that you cook until fragrant. Then add the contents of the final bag that is full of riced cauliflower. Boom. Easy.


Day 24

Breakfast is either the remaining Salmon Patties or Eggs and Bacon. 

Lunch is the delicious Tortillaless Soup and Kale Salad.
Dinner- Reheat and enjoy leftovers of the Chicken or Wholesome Meatloaf, both meals we made on Day 22. 

Day 25

Breakfast - I used my handy dandy Instant Pot to make Pop's Beef Stew. If you have a slow cooker, you will want to make this the night before and let it cook overnight so you have it ready for breakfast.


Lunch - Reheat the Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole we made on Day 23 for lunch and the other person can have the Pineapple Bacon Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Root Veggies made for dinner on Day 23.

Green Curry Sauce included to toss over veggies

Packing food for travel

Fits perfect in a cooler

Day 26

Breakfast - I baked the foil oven ready dish with three Sausage Patties and Sweet Potato Mash.

For lunch I made Chicken with Lemon & Capers and the Herbed Squash Sauce. 
Use the bag of Almond Flour to coat the chicken breasts


Pan fry chickens in oil or ghee

Serve with Herbed Squash Saute

Dinner
Turkey Meatloaf with Green Bean Almandine. 
 Be careful to only use some of the included salt in the beginning 
while boiling water. Then save the rest of the salt to
 season after the green beans are cooked. 





Cook Green Beans in boiling water and drain
Sauté almonds in coconut oil





Day 27

Breakfast is leftover Pop's Beef Stew from Wednesday or Sausage patties with sweet potato mash. 

Lunch- I asked my dad to fire up the grill. The bacon crisped up more than it did in the oven. These came out great. 

The Rosemary Garlic Potatoes make an excellent side.





 I love how easy these are to make. 
Just roll the paper like a tootsie roll and they come out
 perfect. 




















Dinner-  You can each choose to have either have the Chicken Cacciatore with Sautéed Brussels Sprouts from Wednesday or Thursday's lunch, the Chicken with Lemon capers & Herbed Squash Saute. I had the Chicken Cacciatore. The onions and tomato with tender chicken was delicious. 


Day 28

Breakfast The "Branless" Muffins were perfect on a busy morning. I love how filling these are and how good they taste. I can only eat 1 at a time and I save the 2nd muffin for a snack 2 hours later. 

Lunch is a delightful chocolate chili with kale chips. This is such a good combination of flavors. Plus you can heat this up so quickly on the stove top. I love making chili but it sure was nice to not have to do all he prep work or cleaning. 


The kale chips are crunchy and the spice combination of Coconut Oil, Organic Minced Garlic, Onion Powder, Paprika, Almond Flour, Salt Pepper is perfect. 

Dinner

Here is your final meal of the program and it's a great way to wrap it up. 
The food is delicious. Our friends and family have been impressed when we show up with gourmet and fresh foods that look and taste as good as or  better as your family's home-cooked,recipes. Both people finish the rest of theTurkey Meatloaf with Green Bean Almandine or Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs and Roasted Potatoes. 

The next day

I walked into Whole Foods and walked the rows of fresh food options. I decided on a bowl of fresh watermelon, mango, and green broccoli with pumpkin seeds. We had a wedding brunch a few hours later so I wanted something light and simple. 
Brunch was at a restaurant with Lebanese food. We were so full of lentils, sauces and Turkish Coffee and happy to be a part of the restaurant scene again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Studio Kitchen's 28 Day Paleo Program - Food for 2 delivered.

Flipping Excited to offer this AMAZING Gift

How do I Customize my Shakeology Home Direct?