Motivation, Support, and Accountability

The past few years, I've made a commitment to help more people reach their health and fitness goals. The best way I have found to do this is by using Facebook to organize a private/closed group for my challengers.

This past February, I had 35 members participate in a 21 Day Flat Ab challenge.
I shared sample menus, shopping lists and talked about the importance of clean eating.
A requirement for the group was to do at least 30 minutes of cardio every day and complete various exercises that target the core muscles.

The results were incredible but even more than that, seeing the confidence in these ladies increase with every new day and new challenge. There were days when I didn't even want to work out, but logging into the group page and seeing how dedicated they were gave me that extra push to suck it up and DO IT!

That's the beauty of these groups. Connecting with other like minded individuals that share the same struggles, have the same goals, and are also on their fitness journey is so powerful. It is a proven fact that we are more likely to achieve our goals when we have a support system in place to motivate us. If you've ever lost a significant amount of weight or even the last 5-10 pounds, you know how frustrating it can be when you don't see progress. 

I'm gearing up for my next group starting March 20 and am so excited to see the transformations that will begin. For 2 weeks, I'm going to coach and mentor challengers as they work through a fitness program and focus on eating clean. 
I would love to help you, wherever you are, whatever level you are at and make your goals a reality. 

Spring starts March 20 so we are Springing Forward our Fitness and making Health a priority. 

Click the photo to apply and I'll be in touch shortly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Studio Kitchen's 28 Day Paleo Program - Food for 2 delivered.

How do I Customize my Shakeology Home Direct?

Flipping Excited to offer this AMAZING Gift